Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Holiday Fun!

Laser cut graham crackers
I've had a great response to my laser converter board. There are only a few more in this first batch so if you have been thinking about getting one, get one before they are gone. I plan on ordering a second batch but they may not be ready until January.

Anyway, I hope everyone is having a ton of fun with their laser cutters, I know I am. I wanted to post real quick and show everyone what I am up to.



During the holidays my family likes to have a friendly gingerbread house building competition. (using graham crackers) I think I'm going to take the competition with my interlocking building pieces! Happy Holidays everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Has anyone tried to cut cloth / wool with this laser cutter.

    Is it even possible ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do felt all the time for my wife. She loves how well the edges come out. The trick is to find the right power vs speed to keep from burning away too much material. When you get it right you can cut very intricate shapes.

      Delete